Profile Graphics, Page Graphics

26.4.11

I couldn't help but fall in love again.

I thought I saw your face today but I just turned my head away. Your face against the trees, but I just see the memories, as they come, as they come. And I couldn't help but fall in love again, no I couldn't help but fall in love again.

I saw it glitter as I grew, and love did what I never knew. I thought this place was heaven sent but now it's just a monument, in my mind, in my mind. And I couldn't help but fall in love again, no I couldn't help but fall in love again.

The cars and freeways implore me to stay way out of this place. My mother said just keep your head and play it as it plays...

The cars and freeways implore me to stay way out of this place. My mother said just keep your head and play it as it plays.

I somehow see what's beautiful in things that are ephemeral. Am I my only friend? Love is just a piece of time, in the world, in the world. And I couldn't help but fall in love again, no I couldn't help but fall in love again, no I couldn't help but fall in love again, no I couldn't help but fall in love again, no I couldn't help but fall in love again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario