Profile Graphics, Page Graphics

26.5.11

It's just what might have been.

Do you see me? Do you feel me like I feel you? Call your number, I cannot get through. You don't hear me, and I don't understand, when I reach out I don't find your hand. Were they wasted words? And did they mean a thing? And all our precious time but I still feel so in between.

Someday I just keep pretending, that you'll stay, dreaming of a diffrent ending. I wanna hold on but it hurts so bad, and I can't keep something that I never had.

I keep telling myself things can turn around with time, and if I wait it out you could always change your mind. Like a fairy tale where it works out in the end. Can I close my eyes, have you lying here again. Then I come back down, they I fade back in. Then I realize it's just what might have been.

Someday I just keep pretending, that you'll stay, dreaming of a diffrent ending. I wanna hold on but it hurts so bad, and I can't keep something that I never had.

Am I a shadow on your wall? Am I anything at all? Anything to you. Am I a secret that you keep? Do you dream me while your sleeping after all?

Some day I just keep pretending, that you'll stay, dreaming of a diffrent ending. I wanna hold on but it hurts so bad. And I can't keep something that I never had, that I never had. I wanna hold on but it hurts so bad. And I can't keep something that I never had.

You don't see me, you don't feel me like I feel you.