Profile Graphics, Page Graphics

17.3.11

Tomorrow is not yesterday (start smiling).

Darlin', you're hiding in the closet once again, start smiling. I know you're trying really hard not to turn your head away. Pretty darling, face tomorrow, tomorrow is not yesterday, yesterday.

Pretty, please. I know it's a drag. Wipe your eyes, and put up your head. I wish you could be happy instead. There's nothing else I can do but love the best that I can.

Darlin', I was there once a while ago. I know, that it's hard to be stuck with people that you love, when nobody trusts.

Pretty, please. I know it's a drag. Wipe your eyes, and put up your head. I wish you could be happy instead. There's nothing else I can do but love the best that I can, that I can.

You're not the only one who's been through, I've been there alone, and now so are you. I just want you to know, what you know is not your fault, it's not your fault. Your fault, your fault. It's not your fault. Your fault, your fault, your fault.

Pretty, please. I know it's a drag. Wipe your eyes, and put up your head. I wish you could be happy instead. There's nothing else I can do but love the best that I can.

Pretty, please. I know it's a drag. Wipe your eyes, and put up your head. I wish you could be happy instead. There's nothing else I can do but love the best that I can, that I can.

Darlin', you're hiding in the closet once again, start smiling.