Profile Graphics, Page Graphics

30.1.11

Mis inseguridades podrían comerme viva.

Somedays I sit staring out the window, watchin' this world pass me by. Sometimes I think there's nothin' to live for. I almost break down and cry. Sometimes I think I'm crazy. I'm crazy, oh so crazy. Why am I here? Am I just wasting my time?

[... People make jokes 'cause they don't understand methey just don't see my real side. I act like shit don't phase me, inside it drives me crazy. MY INSECURITIES COULD EAT ME ALIVE ...]

[... But I wanna to just take this time out to be perfectly honest'cause there's a lot of shit I keep bottled that hurts deep inside of my soul. And just know that I grow colder the older I grow. This boulder on my shoulder gets heavy and harder to hold, and this load is like the weight of the world, and I think my neck is breakin'. Should I just give up or try to live up to these expectations? ...]

[... BUT THE YEARS THAT I'VE WASTED IS NOTHING TO THE TEARS THAT I'VE TASTED. ...]


His little girl knows her daddy's a soldier.