Profile Graphics, Page Graphics

1.4.10

Well I don't feel better when I'm fucking around. And I don't write better when I´m stuck in the ground. So don't teach me a lesson, 'cause I've already learned. Yeah the sun will be shining, and my children will burn. Oh my heart beats in it's cage. I don't want what you want, I don't feel what you feel. See I'm stuck in a city, but I belong in a field. And we gotta laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh. Now it's three in the morning, and you're eating alone. Oh my heart beats in it's cage. All our friends, they're laughing at us, all of those you loved you mistrust. Help me, I'm just not quite myself, look around there's no one else there. I went to the concert and I fought through the crowd, guess I got too excited when I thought you were around. Oh you gotta laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh. I'm sorry you were thinking I would steal your fire. My heart beats in it's cage. Yes the heart beats in it's cage. Alright. And the heart beats in its cage.