Profile Graphics, Page Graphics

21.4.10

Recently I've been, hopelessly reaching out for this boy, who's out of this world. Believe me. He's got a girlfriend, she drives him round the bend, 'cause she's 23. (S)He's in the marines, she'd kill me. For so many nights now, I find myself thinking about him now. 'Cause obviously, he's out of my league. But how can I win, she keeps draggin' me in and. I know I never will be good enough for him. No, no, never will be good enough for him. Gotta escape now, Get on a plane now, yeah. Off to L.A and that's where I'll stay, for two years. I'll put it behind me, I'll put it behind me. Go to a place where he can't find me. yeah. 'Cause obviously, he's out of my league, I'm wastin' my time, 'cause he'll never be mine. I know I never will be good enough for him. No, no, never will be good enough for him. He's outta my head, and I never know where I stand, 'cause I know I'm not good enough for him. She's good enough for him. For him, for him.

Ya dije que Mc Fly me está enfermando no?