Profile Graphics, Page Graphics

22.4.10

fist!

You hit me onceI hit you back. You gave a kickI gave a slap. You smashed a plate over my head, then I set fire to our bed. You hit me once, I hit you back. You gave a kick, I gave a slap. You smashed a plate over my head, then I set fire to our bed. My black eye guess, no shirt on. You're all I see, no place. Your slaps don't stick, your kicks don't hit. So we remain the same, well love sticks sweat drips. Break the lock if it don't fit, a kick in the teeth is good for some, a kiss with a fist is better than none. A-woah a kiss with a fist is better than none. Broke your jaw once before spilt your blood upon the floor, you broke my leg with your touch, sit back and watch the bed burn. Well love sticks sweat drips, break the lock if it don't fit, a kick in the teeth is good for some, a kiss with a fist is better than none. A-woah a kiss woth a fist is better than none You hit me once, I hit you back. You gave a kick, I gave a slap. You smashed a plate over my head, then I set fire to our bed. You hit me once, I hit you back. You gave a kick, I gave a slap. You smashed a plate over my head, then I set fire to our bed.