Profile Graphics, Page Graphics

29.7.14

mejor

Hey, I hear the voice of a preacher from the back room, calling my name and I follow just to find you. I trace the faith to a broken down television and put on the weather. And I've trained myself to give up on the past 'cause I frozen time between hearses and caskets, lost control when I panicked at the acid test.

I wanna get better.

While my friends were getting high and chasing boys down parkway lines, I was losing my mind, 'cause the love, the love, the love, the love, the love that I gave wasted on a nice face. In a blaze of fear I put a helmet on a helmet counting seconds through the night and got carried away, so now I'm standing on the overpass screaming at the cars...

"Hey, I wanna get better!"

I didn't know I was lonely 'til I saw your face, I wanna get better, better, better, better, I wanna get better. I didn't know I was broken 'til I wanted to change, I wanna get better, better, better, better, I wanna get better.

I go up to my room and there's girls on the ceiling ,cut out their pictures and I chase that feeling of an eighteen year old who didn't know what loss was
Now I'm a stranger.

And I miss the days of a life still permanent, mourn the years before I got carried away, so now I'm staring at the interstate screaming at myself...

''Hey, I wanna get better!''

I didn't know I was lonely 'til I saw your face, I wanna get better, better, better, better, I wanna get better. I didn't know I was broken 'til I wanted to change, I wanna get better, better, better, better, I wanna get better.

'Cause I'm sleeping in the back of a taxi, I'm screaming from my bedroom window, even if its gonna kill me

Woke up this morning early before my family, from this dream where he was trying to show me how a life can move from the darkness, he said to get better.

So I put a bullet where I shoulda put a helmet and I crash my car 'cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself...

''Hey, I wanna get better''

I didn't know I was lonely 'til I saw your face, I wanna get better, better, better, better, I wanna get better. I didn't know I was broken 'til I wanted to change, I wanna get better, better, better, better, I wanna get better.