Profile Graphics, Page Graphics

24.10.10

Te guardo en mi corazón. (Pero para siempre.)

Shadows are fallin', and I'm runnin' out of breath. Keep me in your heart for a while. If I leave you, it doesn't mean I love you any less. Keep me in your heart for a while. When you get up in the mornin' and you see that crazy sun. Keep me in your heart for a while. There's a train leavin' nightly called when all is said and done. Keep me in your heart for a while. Sha-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-lo. Keep me in your heart for a while. Sha-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-lo. Keep me in your heart for a whileSometimes when you're doin' simple things around the house, maybe you'll think of me and smile. You know I'm tied to you, like the buttons on your blouse. Keep me in your heart for a while. Hold me in your thoughts, take me to your dreams, touch me as I fall into view. And when the winter comes,  keep the fires lit, and I'll be right next to you. Engine driver's headed north to pleasant street. Keep me in your heart for a while. These wheels keep turnin', but they're runnin out of steam. Keep me in your heart for a while. Sha-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-lo. Keep me in your heart for a while. Sha-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-lo. Keep me in your heart for a while. Keep me in your heart for a while...