Profile Graphics, Page Graphics

5.5.10

it's in my DNA.

For those who don't know meI can get a bit crazy, have to get my way 24 hours a day. 'Cause I'm hot like that, every guy everywhere, just gives me mad attention, like I'm under inspection, I always get til 10, 'cause I'm built like that. I go through guys like money, flyin' out their heads. They try to change me, but they realize they can't. And maybe tomorrow is a day I never planned, if you gonna be my man understand. I can't be tamed, I can't be saved, I can't be blamed. I can't can't. I can't can't be tamed, I can't be changed, I can't be tamed. I can't be, can't be, I can't be tamed. If I see my reflection, about my intentions, I'll tell ya I'm not here to sell ya, or tell ya to go to hell. I can't completely lie. I'm like a puzzle but all my peices are jagged. If you can understand this, we can make some magic. I'm on like that. I wanna fly I wanna drive I wanna go, I wanna be apart of somethin' I dont know, and if you try to hold me back I might explode, baby by now you should know. I can't be tamed, I can't be saved, I can't be blamed. I can't can't. I can't can't be tamed, I can't be changed, I can't be tamed. I can't be, can't be, I can't be tamed. I'm not a trick you play, I'm wired a different way. I'm not a mistake, I'm not a fake, it's set in my DNA. Don't change me, don't change me, don't change me, don't change me, I can't be tamed. I wanna fly I wanna drive I wanna go, I wanna be apart of somethin' I dont know, and if you try to hold me back I might explode, baby by now you should know. I can't be tamed, I can't be saved, I can't be blamed. I can't can't. I can't can't be tamed, I can't be changed, I can't be tamed. I can't be, can't be, I can't be tamed.