Profile Graphics, Page Graphics

19.2.10

respirar.

Yes, I understand that every life must end, uh-huh. As we sit alone, I know someday we must go, uh-huh. Oh, I'm a lucky (wo)man, to count on both hands the ones I love, some folks just have one, yeah, others, they've got none.

Stay with me...Let's just breathe...

Practiced all my sins, never gonna let me win, uh-huh. Under everything, just another human being, uh-huh. I don't wanna hurt, there's so much in this world to make me believe.

Stay with me...You're all I see...

Did I say that I need you? Did I say that I want you? Oh, if I didn't I'm a fool you see, no one knows this more than me.

As I come clean...I wonder everyday, as I look upon your face, uh-huh. Everything you gave, and nothing you would save, oh no.

Nothing you would take, everything you gave...

Did I say that I need you? Oh, did I say that I want you? Oh, if I didn't I'm a fool you see, no one knows this more than me. And I come clean, ah...

Nothing you would take, everything you gave. Hold me til I diemeet you on the other side...