Profile Graphics, Page Graphics

12.8.09

i'm   not your girl

You want a girl who does what's right,
The kind that's always there beside you.
Someone who's quiet and polite,
Likes staying home on every friday night.
Well, all that sounds so cute and sweet,
But that doesn't do a thing for me.

I'm really not that boring,
I'm headstrong and annoying.
So I don't see me fitting in your world.
I'm noisy and I'm messy,
Plus you would never get me.
Hey, I think you're really hot,
But I'm not your girl.

So your into good and that's too bad,
So save your flowers and your poetry.
You take a hint and I'll take a cab,
You go to bed and I'll find a party.
Typical is what your after,
Not some beautiful disaster.

That you've been looking for,
Boy I'm not the girl next door.
Be happy that I'm letting you off easy,
Yeah! .
Boy you need to see,
I'm not your girl!